Monday, December 26, 2011

Tiger Watercolor

So, believe it or not, a couple weeks ago I found myself bored  (I guess there isn't much to do on Christmas break). Anyway, I sat in my room wondering what to do, I had already baked, I didn't have an inspiration to draw, and I had already been on Facebook enough that day :) So, I decided to pull out my watercolors to paint. Well, I googled the word "Tigers" (because, for some reason, that seemed interesting to me), found a picture, printed it out and painted it.
Just a sidenote: I don't have anything against people who trace images then paint them but I'd rather not. I like the feeling of looking at a picture and knowing that I painted it myself, no tracing required. 
Ok, so anyway, enough said. This is the end result :)



No comments:

Post a Comment